JMC Building Inspection Services will provide a careful and thorough inspection from a team of dedicated, experienced professionals.
- Home Inspections: Detailed inspections for buyers, sellers, and owners with a written report meeting the ASHI standards of practice.
- Commercial Inspections: Detailed inspections for buyers, sellers, and owners based upon a detailed quote – which we will provide – that will outline the scope of the inspection. Common building types include: office, retail, industrial, warehouse, multi-family, and many more.
- BESO/HES Assessments: Berkeley BESO (Building Energy Saving Ordinance) Assessments that are now required at time of sale. We also offer Home Energy Score (HES) Assessments, which are similar to BESO Assessments, but for buildings not located in Berkeley. Both assessments will give your home a score on a 1 to 10 scale, and provide a list of recommended improvements.
- Pre-Offer Walkthroughs: Verbal consultations to help buyers learn about a property, review available documentation, and put the important findings into context. A written report or summary is not provided. We require permission from the listing agent for such inspections.
- Report Walkthroughs: Verbal consultations for buyers, based upon one of our own listing reports, to learn about a property, review available documentation, and put the important findings into context. A written summary is not provided (as the listing report has already been disclosed). We require permission from the listing agent for such inspections.
- Hourly Consultations: Consultations for buyers, sellers, and owners; typically for those who want a specific system or area of their property reviewed by an independent third party inspector. A written summary of our review is available for an additional fee.
We Provide What You Need:
- Accuracy: Reports that accurately describe property conditions. We don’t dramatize or minimize our findings.
- Service: We will arrange for an inspector to meet you at the property, generally within a few days of contacting us. As a part of the inspection, we are happy to address any concerns or questions you may have during the inspection.
- Clarity: Our reports are easy to read and easy to understand. They provide valuable information, useful to both buyers and sellers.
- Professionalism: Our 30 to 40-page narrative reports are delivered to you via email within two working days.
Not sure how we can help you?
Please call us at (510) 525-7173 or e-mail us email@example.com