<<<<<We are not currently hiring, but we are always open to strong candidates, if interested, read the information below and use the link to apply.>>>>>
Are you ready for a new profession, instead of just a new job? Are you ready to have a flexible work schedule and the ability to work from home instead of an office? Are you ready to learn about the world of buildings, construction, and codes?
Ideal candidates are self-motivated, lifelong learners, with good people skills. Inspection or construction experience is a plus, but not required, as the technical building knowledge required is more easily taught than the personal traits that make a good inspector.
JMC Inspections will provide extensive paid training, and will not send inspectors into the field until they are adequately trained. After training, the owner will provide ongoing training, oversight, and mentorship. Pay is based on a commission of the inspection fee, and increases with experience and certifications. Inspectors can adjust their schedule and block off time for personal or family events and vacations.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting residential and commercial properties
- Explaining technical building concepts to clients and agents
- Climbing on ladders and roofs
- Entering attics and crawling in subfloor crawl spaces
- Using a tablet and computer to create inspection reports
- An interest in how things work, how they are built, a desire to learn new things
- Trustworthy and reliable, as inspectors work alone after training
- Ability to remain friendly and calm when confronted by difficult situations
- A good grasp of the English language, both verbal and written
- Comfortable working with tablets and computers
- Vehicle in reliable working condition
- Inspection tools, tablet, and computer
- Covid-19 vaccination
TO APPLY, PLEASE FILL-IN THE FORM BELOW: