BAY AREA RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL BUILDING INSPECTIONS FOR 25 YEARS
Our building inspection qualifications Include:
- Certified members of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- Certified members of CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association)
- Registered DOE Home Energy Score Assessor
- Certified International Code Council inspector
- Certified as an Oakland City Soft Story Evaluator
- Certified by Association of Bay Area Governments (ABAG) for Earthquake Evaluations
- 2011 Affiliate of the Year Award Recipient from the Berkeley Association of Realtors
BUILDING INSPECTIONS BLOG – LATEST POSTS
Keeping water out of your home is one of the most important ways to prevent damage to your structure and belongings. However, that's easier said than done, especially for buildings in older neighborhoods, where proper [...]
What is Home Hardening?
Home hardening and defensible space are the two main strategies used to protect your home from wildfire. While defensible space addresses the vegetation around the structure - home hardening addresses the structure itself - and [...]
What is Defensible Space?
Given the wildfire seasons of the last few years, defensible space is a term you may have heard in the news. Defensible space is an area around your home with reduced vegetation levels, and is [...]